One of the most frustrating parts of using a phone is that it still has that delicate feel. Even with the latest technology, it still has that ability to take calls and text, but only after a bad drop.
That’s why I’ve compiled a list of the best cases for the iPhone 11. Most of these cases are usually pricier than the typical $20 or less that you’ll find on Amazon.
We know that Apple’s new iPhones come in a variety of colors, so I’ve included some translucent cases that are compatible with the new devices. These cases feature precise cutouts that allow the phone to be used without any issues.
There are a lot of great iPhone 11 cases out there. If you’re after a slim, folio, or portrait case, then these are some of the best options.
Table of Contents
Top-notch clear case
- Drop Protection: This Slim, dual-layer iphone case is designed to protect your phone against drops, scratches and other damage...
- Stays Clear: Its high-tech coating resists rays, oils, and other substances to help prevent discoloration.
- Durable: A patented two-layer design absorbs and disperses shock on impact.
- Screen Protection: If your phone falls, the raised bezel helps protect the screen from scratching and shattering.
- : Lifetime is included with this Presidio Grip Case.
If you’re looking for a clear iPhone 11 case that will resist discoloration, then look no further than the Stay Clear by Speck. This case features a durable outer shell that provides 13 feet of drop protection.
The transparent case works seamlessly with all new iPhone models, allowing for easy wireless charging.
After dropping my iPhone 11, I reached into my breast pocket to use my face mask. The entire experience was horrific, but after using the phone for two weeks, I found no obvious damage.
This case is so sleek and thin that I love it. It’s not as heavy as I usually use it and it fits perfectly with my phone. Its clear case shows off the phone nicely and doesn’t show any fingerprints. Bought this case for my iPhone 11 and was impressed by the quality of the cases I’ve used.
It looks good in the hand and fits well. Its “Stay Clear” feature helps prevent the case from turning brown due to UV exposure.
This is a good protection case for your phone, though it’s not very sturdy and doesn’t offer much protection from scratches and marks. The buttons are stiff and sometimes unresponsive, but overall a great value.
- DROP PROTECTION: Military grade fall protection for your iPhone 11 in a pretty, stylish package
- ADD A STRAP: Features a corner loop for attaching straps, lanyards, cell phone charms, and other accessories
- ACCESSORIZE IT: Hard, glossy PC outer shell provides a perfect surface for adhering a ring holder, kickstand, or card wallet
- 360° PROTECTION: Built with a raised lip to protect both screen in front and camera in back from drops and scratches
- COMPATIBILITY: For iPhone 11 (6.1") Only - will not fit iPhone 11 Pro (5.8") or 11 Pro Max (6.5")
iFace cases are very popular in Japan, but they aren’t as well known in the U.S. These protective cases are made from thick TPU and feature rounded edges. The Reflection is a great example of a phone case that uses tempered glass.
This case fits nicely with its rounded shape and removable sides. It’s also easy to hold and doesn’t show soil. It features a thick material that will protect your phone from drops and scratches.
My phone has a tempered glass cover that’s built into the back. It’s a good protection option for the front part of the phone. However, it’s not clear if there’s a visual distinction between the top and bottom of the phone.
I have been using these cases for years and I love the colors. They make finding my phone in my bag easier and protect it nicely. I also like how the case has two pockets for a keitai strap.
Built-in stand and carrying strap
- 【Compatibility】This case is only compatible with iPhone 11.
- 【Multiple Stand Functions】The CLCKR iPhone 11 case and stand allows you to use your device hands-free in multiple viewing...
- 【TPU Bumper】The CLCKR iPhone 11 grip case features a TPU bumper with raised edge to secure your device
- 【Wireless Charging】CLCKR iPhone 11 grip case is compatible with QI wireless chargers
- 【Grip Strap】The CLCKR iPhone 11 stand case can also be used as an innnovative carry solution with the strong grip strap which...
The good news is that Clckr’s cases have a built-in kickstand that snaps into place on the back of the phone. The bad news is that they don’t come in a few different styles, but the good news is that they are super protective.
With the case’s clicking in place, you can now use your device hands-free in portrait or landscape mode. It’s also compatible with wireless charging.
If you use an iPad one handed, this is a must have. It eliminates the pain of holding it one handed and allows you to use it as a remote while walking. I’m a musician and I often use this device as a remote while I’m walking.
One note, not necessarily a bad thing, but it’s not ideal for most upright angles. In most cases, the iPad falls over while the stand is unstable. It works fine in other orientations though.
The rubber cover is heavy and adds to the weight of the iPad but it’s still very good quality. Also, the hand strap works great.
The screen cover is a thin plastic that provides some protection for the iPad. It’s nice that it does, however, it would be best to protect it with a more durable case or something similar.
These stylish cases by Mous are made from leather and wood, and they’re all equipped with the company’s AirOShock material.
The Mous’ Limitless 3.0 line is a good choice if you’re looking for a more streamlined version of the company’s previous line. The cases are compatible with a variety of accessories, including a wallet that magnetically fits to the back of the device.
These cases are also the only ones that have a SIM card storage slot. The case is very tight and doesn’t require too much effort to remove. It’s also very durable and doesn’t seem to get damaged easily.
My phone feels sturdy and secure despite the case. Its back has a great tactile surface that will keep the phone secure no matter how you drop it. The wrist-strap is also included for added security.
Although it does not work with magsafe, it does have their own accessories that will work with it. If that is important to you, then go with the 4.0 version! This is the best case I have used so far.
- Designed for Unhindered Gaming Performance: Built from the ground up to reduce heat buildup common in most other cell phone cases,...
- Industry-First, Thermaphene-Based Heat Dissipation: Redirects trapped heat through a thermally conductive lining adjacent to...
- Wireless Charging Compatible: Works seamlessly with Qi-certified phone chargers
- Network-Performance Optimized: Offers thermal protection without impacting internet connectivity, ensuring smooth gameplay and...
- Drop-Test Certified Up to 10ft: A scratch-resistant backplate with shock-absorbant side walls allow the Razer Arctech case to...
The company has a line of gaming cases called the Razer Phone 11. These are equipped with a thermal conductive lining that draws heat away from the vents and into a cooling system that’s more durable.
These cases are designed for gamers who regularly play high-quality games for long periods. They’re a bit more protection than they should be, but it’s still a good idea to use them when needed.
This case was purchased because my previous one was heating up due to playing Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. It works great to dissipating the heat.
This case is a little bigger than my last one, but it still has plenty of features to offer. It includes a built-in flash and is super flexible.
This is a solid case that offers good protection. It’s fairly thin compared to other cases that offer the same protection.I like that it has a textured side so that your fingers can rest comfortably.
Good cheap case
- Hybrid technology that is made of a TPU bumper with a durable PC back
- Crystal clear transparency flaunts original phone design
- Raised bezels lift screen and camera off flat surfaces
- Pronounced buttons are easy to feel and press, while large cutouts fit most cables
- iPhone 11 Pro Case Compatible with Apple iPhone 11 Pro
The Spigen Ultra Hybrid case is a good value for a cheap clear case for the iPhone 11. It’s got a drop rating of 0, but it still offers reasonable protection.
These cheaper cases tend to turn yellow over time, but they’re still cheap enough to justify a replacement.
I wanted a case with a clear back (black against the midnight green), and I like the idea of it. This case has everything I’m looking for in a case.
The black case has no text on the side. Also, it doesn’t have a built-in logo. Also, people who are complaining about the text transferring to the phone clearly do not know how to follow the instructions.
The black edge is a little slick at first but it goes away after a couple of days. The case is still going strong 2 years after my last purchase.
Bullseyereview.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. We may earn a commission when you buy through links on our site.
Last update on 2023-09-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API