Most power banks aren’t great at providing wireless charging and keeping a phone powered up when you’re on the go. The BingeBank from Kenu is one of the best options for both scenarios.
The BingeBank is the best phone to buy without MagSafe. If you’re in the market for a new phone, check out our other great picks.
A good power bank can help keep your gadgets powered up when they’re not working.
Before you buy a power bank, make sure that it’s equipped with enough capacity to charge various devices. There are a lot of factors to consider when buying a power bank.
If you’re planning on using it to charge your phone, then a high-capacity power bank isn’t essential. However, if you’re planning on using it to charge multiple devices at once, then a bigger capacity is recommended.
We’ve rounded up the best power banks for various reasons, such as portability, features, and price.
Table of Contents
- [[ 2020 Wirecutter Pick ]] - - "The Best Qi-Wireless Charging Powerbank for 2020"
- [[ CHARGE UP TO 3 DEVICES AT ONCE ]] - - Three ways to charge: (1) Qi-Wireless, (2) Quick Charge 3.0 USB, (3) 18W Power Delivery...
- [[ CHARGE UP TO 3X OR PLAY VIDEO 30 HRS LONGER ]] - - The 10000mAh lithium-ion external battery charger extends your smartphone...
- [[ PREMIUM DIE-CAST KICKSTAND AND MAGIC NANOSUCTION GRIP ]] - - BingeBank is the only portable powerbank that combines an...
- [[ CHARGE LAPTOPS ]] - - Our power pack is capable of charging a USB-C compatible MacBook, MacBook Pro, or MacBook Air (USB-C to...
The Kenu BingeBank is a non-MagSafe wireless power bank that features a built-in adhesive pad that prevents your device from getting stuck in place. Its sturdy metal kickstand lets it function as a desktop dock or a backup power source.
The BingeBank is similar to an iPhone 12 or 13, but it measures about twice as thick and has a USB-C charging port. It can charge most devices three times before needing to recharge itself. Its battery capacity is as powerful as any Qi power bank we’ve seen yet.
I’ve been looking for a stand that can charge my phone and be portable when needed. This one works great but lacks a shelf to set the phone. The sticky pad is strong enough to hold my phone.
My phone was at 75% and its charging to full. I tried to keep track of it but it took me an hour to charge.
I use several wireless chargers, and these need to be plugged into an outlet to work properly. The BingeBank is a good alternative. It is compact enough to fit in an earbud or a pocket.I have also used it to charge my laptop.
I had a few questions about the unit, but Kenu was extremely helpful and accommodating. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who is in need of a similar service.
Scosche QiDock Powerbank
No products found.
The Scosche QiDock Power Bank is a great alternative if you don’t need as much portable power as you might think. It works seamlessly with a stand-style charging dock.
The QiDock is a Qi-compatible power bank that has a 5,000 mAh battery. It’s capable of charging up to 2 devices simultaneously, and it’s certified to meet wireless charging standards.
This is a great solution for people who usually have a low battery and need to charge quickly. It comes with a backup battery that is ready to go when needed. Unfortunately, I wish that the magnetic mount included with this product had built-in magnets so that it could be placed in your pocket.
I got this product for a few days now and it has worked great. I use it a lot and it works great.
The dock works great and is very comfortable to use. Another nice feature that I like is that it allows me to see notifications without having to hold my phone up to my desk.
The product has some minor flaws that I would like to see corrected. One of these is how the USB ports on the product don’t have covers so they can prevent dust and dirt build up. Also, I would like to see a clip that would allow the phone and the battery bank to be attached together.
Mophie Snap+ Juice Pack Mini
- EFFICIENT MAGNETIC WIRELESS CHARGER - In a flash, give your phone a power boost with the mophie Snap plus Juice Pack Mini - a...
- MAGNETICALLY ACCURATE PLACEMENT - The magnetic array makes it easy to attach and remove the charger. Just attach to the back of...
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST DEVICES - The charger's magnetic array also works with MagSafe-enabled iPhone 13/12 models and other...
- VERSATILE USB-C PORT - Use the USB-C port to recharge the snap plus juice pack mini with a 10W wall adapter (not included) or use...
- SNAP ADAPTER INCLUDED - The wireless charger comes with the Snap adapter that adds magnetic compatibility to phones that don’t...
If your iPhone has MagSafe support, then you should get the Snap+ Juice Pack Mini from Mophie. It’s a portable power bank that charges your phone while it’s still on. It works seamlessly with all of your devices.
The Snap+ Juice Pack Mini is a slimmed-down version of the popular Snap+ Power Bank, which is compatible with most MagSafe-capable smartphones. It’s designed to work seamlessly with the Apple Watch, but it might get in the way of the camera on some devices.
People who complain about the battery life are just oblivious to the truth. I use both the MagSafe and Mophie batteries and I am satisfied with both. However, I do dislike how close the camera gets to the case.
One MagSafe ring to make your non-MagSafe phones compatible.
Also, use a MagSafe case or use one that has weaker magnets. There are people who are just looking for reason to complain, since they don’t know how magnets work..
The snap+ is a great alternative when I need an extra battery. It fits well to the back of my phone and charged up in 2 hours.
Overall, I like the portability of this device. I like that it doesn’t require cables or a battery pack.
Mophie Powerstation Plus XL 10,000mAh power bank
- 12,000mAh portable battery with build-in switch-tip cable
- Triple-tested battery ensures peak performance and safe operation
- 2.1 amp output-charge smartphones or tablets
- Slim easy-to-carry design and aluminum finish
- The No.1 and most trusted brand in portable power
The Powerstation Plus XL 10,000mAh is equipped with a built-in Lightning cable that’s designed to work seamlessly with most iOS devices.
This product was purchased to ensure that our phones were charged during a hiking trip. The portability and ability to charge two phones at one time was very beneficial.
After reading 5 star reviews, I decided to buy this product. However, it took me over 6 hours to fully recharge.
12,000 mAh portable battery with built-in switch-tip cableKeeps your devices charged and safe at the same time.
This is a great alternative to the cheap ones out there. It is built like a tank and can charge both your iPhone and iPad at the same time. It is a little heavy but is capable of doing a great job.
Anker magnetic wireless power bank
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 55 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Snap and Go: Simple and convenient way to juice up your phone; just attach PowerCore magnetically to the back of your phone for a...
- Made for iPhone 12: Works flawlessly with iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max. (Only compatible with...
- Superior Safety: Anker’s comprehensive MultiProtect safety system includes foreign object detection, short circuit protection,...
- What You Get: PowerCore Magnetic 5K, USB-C to USB-C cable, welcome guide, our 18-month warranty, and Anker’s friendly customer...
Even though it’s not an official accessory, the PowerCore Magnetic 5K Wireless by Anker is a great alternative to the MagSafe certified accessories. It’s a magnetic battery that fits to the back of your iPhone 12 or MagSafe case.
Good build quality, strong magnets. You need a MAG safe case to test it.
This is a great alternative to the MAX battery pack. It charges up to 50% of the fully charged battery.
Its not as fast as a standard USB charger because it uses wireless charging technology.
Its a standalone device that works well as a standalone but when placed on the phone, its not comfortable in its pocket.
The mini charger is a good idea, but there are a few things that you should consider before buying. One of these is that it doesn’t charge at full capacity, which means that it will charge slowly and effectively. Also, it will charge an iPhone 12 mini at a low rate.
Best cheap battery pack with built-in Lightning cable
No products found.
The PowerStation Plus is a discontinued model that can be found on Amazon for a low price. Although it doesn’t have fast charging capabilities, it still has a built-in Lightning connector and a 6,000 mAh battery. It’s also compatible with other devices that rely on the Micro-USB connector.
The larger 10,000-mAh Power Station Plus XL is available on Amazon. It’s also thicker than the standard PowerStation Plus.
Note: The PowerStation Plus is not a wireless iPhone charger, despite its name. It has Qi wireless charging.
This item does not seem to have Qi-charging support, which many reviewers have reported. However, despite this, it still gets a 5 stars from me. It is a great buy for someone who is dying to replace their dying iPhone. Its battery life is also extended by many times.
Bullseyereview.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. We may earn a commission when you buy through links on our site.
Last update on 2023-09-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API